Here are links to partners and other organizations that are supported by HIGH-R®.
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) – USGBC is dedicated to expanding green building practices and education, and its LEED® Green Building Rating System™.
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) – LEED is an internationally recognized green building certification system, providing third-party verification that a building or community was designed and built using strategies aimed at improving performance across all the metrics that matter most: energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts.
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) – The DOE’s overarching mission is to advance the national, economic, and energy security of the United States.
- Insulation Contractors Association of America (ICAA) – Find insulation products and services directly from ICAA-member suppliers.
- National Insulation Contractors Exchange (NICE) – NICE provides a non-competitive environment where independent contractor Members share ideas, discuss solutions to problems, and explore opportunities
- Metal Building Manufacturers Association – (MBMA) – MBMA’s mission is to promote the design and construction of metal building systems in the low-rise, non-residential building marketplace.