Clips and Fasteners
The patented HIGH-R® Purlin Clip and the HIGH-R® Quick Attach Clip & Cap are solutions designed to provide a quick and easy installation of materials to the roof purlins or wall girts in a pre-engineered metal building.
The HIGH-R Purlin Clip was designed to secure the plastic trim that holds rigid insulation panels in place. With some attachments, as seen to the right, the Purlin Clip can also be used to fasten such things as lighting.
The special design of the Quick Attach Clip & Cap, patent pending, makes attaching scrims, banding and other materials to the under side of the roof deck or side walls a snap. They eliminate the hassle of using self-tapping
screws with washers to drill through the metal structure. Just clip and go.
The Quick Attach Clips work by sliding over the edge of the purlin or girt. The material is then put into position and captured with a plastic cap that locks onto the prong. No tools required. Order Now – 888.595.2763<
- Can be used with a variety of materials that may be mounted on the ceiling or walls of a pre-manufactured steel building
- No fasteners or washers needed
- Plastic Caps do not allow condensation to form and drip
- Installed by hand, no tools needed for install
- Galvanized for long life
- Spring steel for sure grip install
- HIGH-R Purlin Clip – $0.36 per clip and cap when purchased by the carton (600 pieces per carton)*
- HIGH-R Quick Attach Clip & Cap -$0.50 per clip and cap when purchased by the carton (500 pieces per carton)*
- Call for bulk pricing – 888.595.2763
Call us today to place an order – 888.595.2763
Insulation system kits and all system parts are also available for purchase.
*Price is subject to change
*Price does not include frieght (Able to ship UPS, DHL or FedEx)
*Price does not include applicable taxes